Christmas At The Courthouse
MainStreet’s Christmas at the Courthouse is a family-oriented Christmas celebration featuring a horse and carriage parade. The parade is a unique non-motorized community parade! You will find vendors, entertainment, and Santa in Historic Downtown Dayton on Saturday, December 3th.
Festivities begin at 1:00 pm and the Parade will begin at 4:00 pm.
- Center Stage Dance Company will be performing The Nutcracker, the Vativity ballet, and their Christmas Concert from 12:00pm-1:45pm.
- Photos with Santa! 1:00pm – 2:30pm On the 1st floor of the Rhea County Courthouse. The cost is $10.
- Christmas Critters – Located in front of the Courthouse. Registration begins at 1:00pm. Pageant at 2:00pm. Dress your animal in the finest Christmas apparel and enter the contest! Cost is $5.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Scopes Trial Courtroom, 2:00pm. Tickets available at rheaheritage.com or at the door. $5 adults and $1 under 18.
- Parade (Non-motorized) – 4:00pm Register Link below.
- Following the parade will be caroling by Graysville Church of God around the Magnificent Tree on the Courthouse Lawn.
Of course, the businesses downtown will be open for your holiday shopping pleasure!
**VENDORS** If you are interested in being a vendor, please fill and submit application below.