Christmas At The Courthouse
MainStreet’s Christmas at the Courthouse is a family-oriented Christmas celebration featuring a horse and carriage parade. The parade is a unique non-motorized community parade! You will find vendors, entertainment, and Santa in Historic Downtown Dayton on Saturday, December 3th.
Festivities begin at 2:00 pm and the Parade will begin at 4:00 pm.
- Christmas Critters TBA at Centennial Park! Dress your animal in the finest Christmas apparel and enter the contest!
- Photos with Santa TBA 1st floor of the courthouse. The cost is $10.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – TBA The Rhea Heritage Preservation Foundation Production will be on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse. Get you tickets from businesses downtown.
- Parade (Non-motorized) – TBA
- Following the parade will be caroling around the Magnificent Tree on the Courthouse Lawn.
Of course, the businesses downtown will be open for your holiday shopping pleasure!